Juergen Grieb was born and raised in Trier, Germany, where he received his formal winemaking and sparkling winemaking degrees. After apprenticeships with some of the best Riesling and Method Champenoise producers in his homeland, he set his sights on the budding wine industry of Washington State in 1982. With 30 years of winemaking experience guiding him, Jurgen and his family formed Treveri Cellars in 2010. Treveri is Washington’s only exclusively-sparkling wine house.
- NV Brut Zero Blancs de Blanc 100% Chardonnay
- NV Sparkling Gewurztraminer 100% Gewurztraminer
- NV Blanc de Noir 100% Pinot Noir
- Brut Prestige Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- NV Sparkling Rose Syrah, Chardonnay
- NV Syrah Brut 100% Syrah