Located near Ancona, the capital of the Marche region, Tavignano sits on a beautiful 250ha site about 20 miles inland of the Adriatic Sea. We offer a fantastic line from this excellent winery, all made from Estate-produced fruit that is hand-picked and soft-pressed.
In 2014, the conversion of all the vineyards to organic farming began: and they are now certified organic. The vineyards are harvested and vinified separately, so as to preserve and enhance the potential and the particular characteristics of each individual plot. The harvesting is carried out by hand during the coolest hours of the day, using small crates in order to preserve the integrity of the grapes up until their arrival in the cellar, whose position, barycentric and adjacent to the vineyards, allows the rapid delivery of the clusters of grapes and allows, at the same time, the reduction of the use of sulphites during later stages of vinification.
- ‘Il Pestifero’ Bianco Frizzante
- Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore “Villa Torre” DOC
- Verdicchio Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore “Misco” DOC
- Verdicchio Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore “Misco” Riserva DOCG
- Rosso Piceno “Cervidoni” DOC
- Lacrima di Morro d’Alba “Barbarossa” DOC