Rasa Vineyards is the realization of a dream born of passion and a vision to create a world-class winery in Walla Walla, WA. It was founded with a focus and commitment of producing ultra-premium, terroir-specific wines from Washington State with incredible depth, precision and elegance.
In 2006, Billo Naravane applied to the UC Davis Masters program for Viticulture and Winemaking. He was one of ten to get accepted that year. His brother Pinto began formulating the business plan for what would become Rasa. By the following year they had made two wines: the 2007 Principia Reserve Syrah which received a perfect rating from Review of WA Wines, and the 2007 QED received 94 points from Wine Spectator. Now, over a decade in, they own 28 acres of vineyard land and on top of that they are sourcing fruit from the top vineyard sites in Washington State like Kiona, Weinbau & Dionysus Vineyard. Clearly they remain committed to producing some of the best wines in the New World.
- Occam’s Razor White skin-contact Pinot Gris
- Occam’s Razor Red Blend
- The Composer 100% Riesling
- Dream Deferred 100% Chardonnay
- QED Rhone Blend
- QED Axiom of Choice 100% Cabernet Franc
- Living in the Limelight Petit Verdot
- In Order to Form a More Perfect Union Red Blend
- Creative Impulse Cab/Merlot
- Plus One Cabernet Cabernet Sauvignon