Marco de Bartoli is a passionate man. He love cars (he was a race car driver), Sicily (his native land), and most importantly, he loves showing the terroir and quality possible from his land. de Bartoli is using traditional Solera methods to age grillo and recreate truly incredible Marsala. These wines are serious, austere and forging the path to distinguish Marsala as one of the great fortified wines available in the world. In addition to Marsala, the de Bartoli family is making passito as well as handful of beautiful still, dry wines. All of the wines are farmed organically and fermented with native yeasts. The wines from de Bartoli are not to be missed.
- Terre Siciliane “Lucido” – 100% Catarratto
- Terre Siciliane “Vignaverde” – 100% Grillo
- Terre Siciliane “Grappoli del Grillo” – 100% Grillo
- Terre Siciliane Zibibbo “Integer” – 100% Zibbibo (zero sulfur)
- Terre Siciliane “Rosso di Marco” – 100% Pignatello
- Marsala Superiore Oro “Vigna la Miccia” – 100% Grillo (fortified/unfined + unfiltered/zero sulfur)
- Marsala Superiore “1987 Riserva” – 100% Grillo (fortified + aged in Solera system/unfined + unfiltered/zero sulfur)