Being employed at a vine nursery has its perks. In planting and planning vineyards for grape growers throughout California, 32 year old winemaker Andrew Jones finds himself with access to small lots of fruit from amazing places and interesting people. His “Field Recordings” are his personal records of those people and places, captured in bottle for you to experience. “Fiction” wines are his own stories extracted from those same sites. Andrew’s book is filled with unfined, unfiltered wines and an obvious preference for old, own-rooted vineyard sources.
- Fiction Red 2015
- Pets 2016 Petite Sirah
- Neverland 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, Santa Barbara
- Franc 2016 Cabernet Franc
- Wonderwall Pinot Noir 2016
- Koligian Vineyard 2014 Red
The Fableist Wine Company
- The Fableist #395 2015 Merlot
- The Fableist #373 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon
- The Fableist #774 2015 Pinot Noir
- Tin City Cider
Alloy Wine Works 500 ml cans of pure craft wine.
- Chardonnay 2015
- Grenache Rosé 2016
- Pinot Noir 2014