A small family Domaine now run by Elizabeth & Philippe Bernard nestled between Vacqueyras and Beaumes-de-Venise. Philippe’s father was in the local co-op, but Phillippe started to accrue accolades as one of the brightest, most exciting young talents in the Rhône Valley which propelled the family business forward. The family owned just over 4 hectares, but has since increased this to nearly 22 hectares. Completely certified organic and practicing biodynamic, all the grapes are hand harvested and the wines are fermented using only indigenous yeasts. Bottling occurs without fining or filtration to fully preserve the authenticity and intensity of the wine. This is undoubtedly a superstar of the appellation in the making!
- Sud Absolu Blanc 100% Muscat Petit Grain
- Vacqueyras Rouge Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre
- Beaumes de Venise Rouge ‘Les Garennes’ Grenache, Syrah
- Côtes du Rhône Rouge ‘Les Costebelles’ Grenache, Syrah
- Insomnia – 100% Syrah – no added sulfites
- C’est Pas Graves – Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre – no added sulfites