Bedrock Wine Company was started in 2007 by Morgan Twain-Peterson. Working out of a small converted chicken coop in a friend’s backyard, Morgan focused on making personality-filled wines wrought from a small array of thoughtfully farmed vineyards. Over time the chicken coop and its outdoor fermenters and tiny basket press gave way to production at another friend’s winery and eventually to the “elegant” tin-sided warehouse that is now called home. In addition, after six years of working alone, the winery welcomed Chris Cottrell as a partner-in-crime along with small, dedicated staff of highly decent human beings.
- The Whole Shebang! Red Cuvee XIIII
- Old Vine Zinfandel – Zinfandel | Carignan | Mataro | Alicante Bouschet
- Bedrock Heritage Vineyard – Zinfadel | Mataro | Carignan + 27 other varieties
- Old Hill Ranch Vineyard Heritage – field blend of 30 varieties
- Vineyard Under the Mountain Heritage – Zinfandel | Carignan | Petite Sirah | Grenache
- Evangelho Heritage – Zinfandel | Mataro | Carignan
- Esola Vineyard – Zinfandel
- Monte Rosso Vineyard – Zinfandel | Alicante Bouschet | Grand Noir
- Pato Vineyard Heritage – Zinfandel | Mataro | Petite Sirah
Under the Wire – Morgan Twain-Peterson’s and Chris Cottrell’s simple yet unique side project making sparkling wines from California showcasing individual vineyards in individual years. Inspired by the grower Champagne movement – they aim to prove that California can produce unique, delicious, terroir-driven sparkling wine.
- Brosseau Vineyard Sparkling Chardonnay