Valtellina- The vineyards in Valtellina stretch over steep and stony slopes, where nature has been testing the farmer for centuries. It is an extremely labor-intensive environment for winemaking, and one where labor is rewarded with some of the most beautiful and haunting expressions of the Nebbiolo grape made anywhere. ArPePe is named after the winery’s founder Arturo Pelizzatti Perego. The Perego family is now in it’s fifth-generation of winemakers, and ArPePe is considered by many to be the pinnacle producer of Valtellina.
- Rosso di Valtellina
- Stella Retica Sassella Riserva Valtellina Superiore DOCG
- Rocca de Piro Grumello Riserva Valtellina Superiore DOCG
- Vigna Regina Sassela Riserva Valtellina Superiore DOCG
- Rocce Rosse Sassela Riserva Valtellina Superiore DOCG
- Ultimi Raggi Sassella Valtellina Superiore DOCG