A historically significant winery whose origins date back to 1670. In this year, two of the estate’s
most important vineyards—Perdaudin and Prachiosso—were first planted. With some of the most desired vineyard sites in Roero, Negro is one of the indisputable legends of the region. Giovanni Negro, the estate’s present owner, produced the first dry Roero Arneis on record in 1971. Following tradition, the winery in Monteu Roero now boasts a stunning lineup of Arneis as well as an impressive range of Roero Nebbiolo.
- Unfiltered Arneis IGT
- Roero Arneis “Serra Lupini” DOCG
- Roero Arneis “Perdaudin” DOCG
- Unfiltered Brachetto IGT (dry)
- Langhe Nebbiolo “Angelin” DOC
- Roero Nebbiolo “Prachiosso” DOCG