Sonoma – Piedmontese varietals from Northern California? We were blown away when we tasted Sam’s wines. This was the first time our entire company had ever agreed unanimously on wines made from Italian grapes from California. These wines are made to both honor the character of each grape, as well as serve as a graceful compliment to food. Winemaker Sam Bilbro describes his winemaking techniques as “honest and sustainable,” which has resulted in vibrant and energetic whites, and structured yet elegant reds.
- The Bee, Flora & Fauna 2016 White
- The Flower, Flora & Fauna 2016 Rose
- The Bird, Flora & Fauna 2016 Red
- Arneis 2015
- Dolcetto 2014 (92 Galloni)
- Barbera 2014
- Nebbiolo 2013 (90 Galloni)