Valtellina- The vineyards in Valtellina stretch over steep and stony slopes, where nature has been testing the farmer for centuries. It is an extremely labor-intensive environment for winemaking, and one where labor is rewarded with some of the most beautiful and haunting expressions of the Nebbiolo grape made anywhere. ArPePe is named after the winery’s founder Arturo Pelizzatti Perego. The Perego family is now in it’s fifth-generation of winemakers, and ArPePe is considered by many to be the pinnacle producer of Valtellina.
- Rosso di Valtellina DOC 2014
- Stella Retica Sassella Riserva Valtellina Superiore DOCG 2011
- Rocca de Piro Grumello Riserva Val Superiore DOCG 2005
- Vigna Regina Sassela Riserva Val Superiore DOCG 2005
- Rocce Rosse Sassela Riserva Val Superiore DOCG 2002
- Ultimi Raggi Sassella Valtellina Superiore DOCG 2006